TIMBER WOLF® WOODSCREWS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- HEXSTIX® Recess featuring Stick-Fit® Technology
- High-Quality Stick-Fit Driver Bit Included in Every Box
- Heavy Duty Design for Class Leading Strength
- Type-17 ‘Slash’ Point to Drive through Timber
- Double Angle Self Countersinking Head with Ribs
- 3x Spiral Rows of ‘Flutes’ – grooves in the thread to reduce wood splitting
- High Quality Steel and zinc plating
- Premium Wax Lubricant for lower insertion torque
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The Timber Wolf® Wood Screw is a high-performance screw that is ideal for tradesmen and DIY’ers alike. This multi-purpose product can be used for fixing hard wood, soft wood, man-made timber boards (e.g. MDF, plywood, chipboard & OSB) and sheet metal.
A high-quality Stick-Fit® driver bit is included in every single box of Timber Wolf® Wood Screws. Once the screw is engaged to the driver bit, the patented HEXSTIX® recess gives a Stick-Fit® connection that enables the screws to remain attached to the bit whilst allowing one-handed driving. One-handed driving allows the free hand to position whatever is being fixed into exactly the required position.
Another major benefit of Timber Wolf® Wood Screws is the class-leading strength. These screws are built strong! Simply put, more metal is used when manufacturing our screws versus the competition. A thick core diameter gives superior strength throughout the body of the screw and under the head area.
Timber Wolf® Wood Screws feature a Type-17 ‘Slash’ style point with prominent thread at the tip. This allows for a rapid start and immediate thread engagement, saving you precious time and effort. The Type-17 point cuts through timber fibres eliminating the need for pre-drilling in almost all timbers.
Other benefits include: 3x rows of spiral grooves, or ‘Flutes’, in the thread to reduce pressure build up as the screw is inserted. a double-angle countersunk head complete with ribs for a flush finish, and a premium wax lubricated finish to reduce insertion torque.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY!